Whenever people are planning for dental implant surgery, suggest then to think about their personal needs, goals and consider the risks & benefits of dental implant surgery’s procedure. As dental implants are surgically placed so they carry some risks also, so you need to understand the surgery risks and benefits before taking any step. These risks can be removed or minimized by a best implant dentist in Delhi like Dr. Nikhil Sinha.
Main Risks of Dental Implant Surgery are:
- Perforation: Whenever a dentist try to place an implant into your jawbone, then sometimes adjacent anatomic structures get injured. This includes perforation of the maxillary sinus and many other problems.
- Infection: Infection is one of the considerable risks in dental implant surgery. Infection can be in any form of fistula, abscess, inflammation, suppuration, radiolucency etc. If you choose a best dental clinic in Delhi, then you can reduce this risk because they give you proper care.
- Excessive Bone Loss: Excessive bone loss can reduce the stability of dental implant so it requires the intervention.
- Excessive Bleeding
- Discomfort or pain
- Improper dental implant placement which can leads to the failure.
- Damage the blood vessels or nerves
Benefits of Dental Implant:
- Permanent solution
- Long lasting
- Increase the chew and eating ability.
- No maintenance cost required
So get prepare for dental implant surgery by a best dentist in Delhi. For more details you can contact us at +91 9999201572 or directly visit our dental clinic, Dentistry Redefined.